1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition is an initiative of Dairy Australia Limited (ACN 105 227 987), an Australian public company limited by guarantee with its registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006, (hereafter, “the Promoter”).2. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions shall be invalid and ineligible to win a prize.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition is titled the “Fit, Fab & 50 Challenge” competition (hereafter, “the Competition”), and is held in conjunction with Healthy Bones Action Week 2015 which is a national health promotion week on August 03-09, 2015.
5. The Competition commences at 00:00 AEST on Wednesday, 01 July 2015 and closes at 12:00 AEST on Sunday, 09 August 2015 (“Promotion Period”). During this Promotion Period, the Competition will be promoted via the following owned online assets: http://www.healthybones.com.au/ , www.facebook.com/HealthyBones, www.twitter.com/HealthyBonesAU, and via the following paid online platform: http://www.startsatsixty.com.au/ and via earned editorial in print and online.
6. To enter the Competition, a participant must go online to http://www.healthybones.com.au/ and follow the prompts to the Competition entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, residential address and a valid email address), and submit the fully completed entry form ("Initial Entry"). By submitting an Initial Entry in the competition a participant is deemed to acknowledge and agree that they will receive emails in relation to the Competition from the Promoter.
7 A participant will have the opportunity to earn additional entries into the competition by inviting friends, family, colleagues and other individuals who they have a direct relationship with (“friend/s”) to enter the Competition. To invite friend/s to enter the Competition, participants must click on the link on the Competition entry page that states ‘share this competition for additional chances to win’ and input their own email address and the name/s and email address/s of their friend/s where indicated. An email from the participant to the friend/s will then be automatically generated, with the email containing a link to the Competition entry page from which the friend/s may enter the competition. The Promoter will not collect any personal information about the participant’s friend/s until such time as the friend/s enter the Competition. Participants agree and warrant that: (a) they can only refer the Competition to friend/s who are Australian residents aged 18 or over and who consent to receiving these types of emails from the participant; and (b) the name and email address of friend/s provided are valid. Entrants will receive one (1) additional entry for every valid friend referred by them.
8. There will be a total of 71 winners: 10 winners will be chosen at random on each of the following days within the Promotion Period; 03 August 2015, 04 August 2015, 05 August 2015, 06 August 2015, 07 August 2015, 08 August 2015 and 09 August 2015. 10 winners will be drawn at 12:00 AEST on each of the days defined. 1 additional winner will be drawn at random on 09 August 2015. All winners will be drawn at random by an approved electronic drawing system. The random draw will take place at The Promoter’s registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006. The winners will be notified by email by 5pm on the corresponding day and the winners’ names will be published on the Promoter’s website at http://www.healthybones.com.au by 5pm on each corresponding day; 03 August 2015, 04 August 2015, 05 August 2015, 06 August 2015, 07 August 2015, 08 August 2015 and 09 August 2015.
9. 70 participants whose valid entries are chosen at random as winners will each win a Woolworths Group Gift Card, or equivalent, with a value of AUD$100.00. The 1 additional winner will receive a Michael Kors women’s handbag, or equivalent, to the value of AUD$300.00. The total estimated overall prize pool for the Competition is estimated at AUD$7,300.00.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prizes and reserves the right to substitute the prizes without notice at any time where reasonably necessary, such as due to product unavailability, or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Substituting a prize is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
11. The judges' decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. By submitting an entry in the Competition a participant is deemed to acknowledge and agree that the prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties, including the Woolworths Limited (ACN 88 000 014 675), an Australian public company limited by shares and having its registered office address at 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW, 2153 (hereafter, “Woolworths”). The Promoter does not accept any responsibility, and is not liable, for additional conditions imposed by third party, or for the breach of those conditions by any person.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any participant being unable to satisfy these Competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to award one (or more, as applicable) of the prizes to another entry selected at random. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-judged no less than three (3) months from the original determination date. They will be re-judged on 10 November 2015, 12:00AEST, at the Promoters registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006. The winners’ names will be published on the Promoter’s Healthy Bones website at www.healthybones.com.au
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter upon their submission. By entering the Competition, a participant irrevocably assigns the copyright in its or their entry to the Promoter.
18. Save where contrary to law, neither the Promoter, nor Woolworths Limited shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, as a result of that participant’s participation in this competition. In addition, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including for reasons of unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which do or could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to cancel the competition. In such event no entries will be returned to participants and no compensation will be payable.
20. Neither the Promoter, nor Woolworths Limited accepts any responsibility for, and shall incur no liability in respect of, any tax implications that may arise from the award of prizes for the competition. Independent financial advice should be sought by all recipients of such prizes.
21. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/15/04201, ACT Permit Number: TP ACT TP 15/06128. SA Licence No: